View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2013, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whovian1701 View Post
always amazed at the j.j bashers that pop up in these threads, they should be grateful there are actual star trek movies being made. and to be honest im totally looking forward to this new movie as i enjoyed the last one a hell of a lot better than that last attempt by the tired next gen franchise that were aging away on us...
but thanks for making the effort to connect S.T.O. with the new movie im sure you devs will probably go and see it together during work hours.. and its nice to see a give-away that exists in the real world rather than the virtual world.. thanks cryptic..
I think of myself as an average star trek fan, hell i watched even VOYAGER over and over again (and its truly my least favourite).
What JJ as done its making a movie with star trek elements ('n' lil willy wonka...) but not star trek...
In 60 minutes he obbliterated everything I as a fan loved of star trek.. making it a fiction inside a fiction.. and if I wanted that I would have subscribed to the Leonardo Di Caprio's "INCEPTION" fan club... moreover to me its best no movie than a bad one....

(this its not my language so be kind)