View Single Post
Captain
# 7
02-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
If you bought it from the C-Store with Zen (as opposed to getting it with a sub/LTS VA token) then the Fleet B'rel should be available for 1 Fleet Ship Module.

If it's not, then that's a bug. PWO is Projectile Weapons Officer Doff BTW
Ah thanks. I see your point.

They can just make the active ability work only during the decloak ambush bonus timer then. That would fix that problem since it only lasts for 5 seconds.

Edited original post to add that. good catch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpharma View Post
I looked earlier and the fleet b'rel is only 1 module as I have the c-store version. However given that the special thing about buying the c-store b'rel was the enhanced battle cloak I'm not too happy about everyone else being able to get it for 16-20 million ec.

Perhaps a special console or something for those of us who did get the C-store version would be nice but not something that is clearly OP like the above suggestion.
Bolded is exactly my point. No other ship in the game has the built in ability/console. I'm not sure how they will handle the galaxy dreadnought fleet ..no cloaking device im guessing (but the lance really is the defining feature of that ship not the crappy cloak).

In any case, by paying less zen than we paid for the b'rel cstore people would be getting the full b'rel with better stats and an extra console.

Essentially:

Cstore purchasers: Paid 2500 zen + 1 fleet module to upgrade (500zen) = 3k zen.
Non-cstore purchasers: Pay 2000 zen (500x4) to get the full & upgraded b'rel.

That is very wrong.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg