View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1525
02-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsitsalot View Post
...Neverwinter is their next cash cow. And they've got D&D fanatics lining up and even now spending $60 and $200 on pre-beta founders' perk packs. It's still PWE. It's still their business policies that will apply over there. Just like many of us who lined up to play an MMO set in the Star Trek universe, these people are fresh meat for the grinder.

The house will win.

Then perhaps we should take their business practices to the interweb and let people know exactly who is running that next cash cow, and how they've run their previous ones into the ground.

I have to admit, Neverwinter looked really good, until this last patch left a bad taste in my mouth towards anything Cryptic and PWE. I've already told my friends, both online and off, to take a wait and see approach to Neverwinter before investing any money.

I just have this funny feeling low levels will be a breeze, with pre-built missions, to suck you in, then they'll hit you with the same grindfest STO has become later on at higher levels.

I'd say more, but I'm still waiting for my invite to beta for being an STO Lifetime Member. If that ever happens...