Kerrat, upsetting the poor Feds
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
02-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by
Well let's be honest about a few things here.... as a Fed Sci ship captain of an Intrepid
1st- Klingons have superior ships with better turning radius and the battle cloak
2nd-Klingons can now push a button eliminating
3rd-Klingons have OP equipment like the plasmonic leech and the aceton assimilator ect...
4th- They nerfed scramble sensors so that the opponent can continue to fire on you instead of firing at his/her own faction.
5th-With the last patch
Engineering Team 1
Viral Matrix 3
so there is no way to placate a Klingon ship or thier massive spawns
The game has changed so much in the last year and there is no balance anymore so go ahead and yuk it up 19 klinks shooting a poor Fed.
1. Except the KDF has no true Science ship that doesn't require Zen. And our Carriers and the Bortasqu suck at turning as much as Fed cruisers.
Also, the Battle Cloak is not an OP device. In fact, cloaking while under fire is extremely dangerous. Also, there are many ways to disable the cloak.
2. What button are you talking about?
3. Plasmonic Leech- Not OP, in fact it is resisted by Power Insulators and the drain can be easily countered
Aceton Assimilator- Shoot it with torpedoes, end of Aceton Assimilators.
Other equipment is rarely seen or used. I prefer a Nadeon Detonator over a Bio Neural Warhead
It is a poor warrior that relies on these equipment instead of his own skills.
4. All Science abilities were nerfed to near uselessness.
5. Not every BOP carries an Engineering Team.