View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
02-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Love Ker'rat on both sides. As my fed cruiser, I get a sick perverse pleasure in watching BoPs banging away on my shields all day and not leaving a scratch (except that one time I got tric bombed by a b'rel... hit me with a THY3 and then a DPB3... sufficed to say, I am so glad my brace and Aux2SIF are on a hair-trigger). Granted, I usually die to the ganks eventually, but it's fun.

And as the KDF... well let me just say, my usual time in Ker'rat is about an hour or so, and I always pick up around 80 kills in that hour... and I still have as of yet to fill my first "die 25 times" mission. I love the decloaking ambushes you can pull off, and I love the raging that occurs in chat after... it's a credit to the wonders of PvP.
Thanks to Hereticknight now everyone can understand what happens in the life of a skilled Captain as him when playing Fed or evul Klingun at Ker'rat.
Our silly pacifist sitting ducks Cruisers armed only with useless beams can do nothing against a coordinated alpha assault, they hope to withstand a single attack of a lone Bop or a pair of not so smart Bops. And even this isn't true if the Bops are piloted by exceptionally good fighters...Minimax, Zirac, Lady, Yoda and a few others that we all know.
I imagine a report sent to Adm. Quinn...sir, we won...we resisted three times before being vaporized...very good Captain, mission accomplished...
But the real fun is killing 80 enemies in an hour...eh...80...very good evul Klingun!
So, please, dear KDF bad guy...don't feel offended when a Fed repeatedly ganked begins complaining or getting angry...after all you at the same time are feeling a perverse pleasure and a sense of great power!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!