View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1 Are you looking for a fleet?
02-18-2013, 10:18 AM
An idea has come to mind to help members find a fleet that suits them. I have started this thread to allow players without a fleet to advertise what they are looking for in a fleet.

Give us an introduction to your toon, play style and what you are looking for in a fleet. Please also leave your toons @name, so a fleet that matches your needs can find and invite you.

A fleet is its members, and the one who started it needs his members to help him to achieve his goal of a successful fleet. Searching this data base of players will help fleets to find players that would be able to workout the best, and give the one looking a comfortable fleet to grow into. There are many fleets and play styles, so this idea should help finding a fleet easier, when recruiters are looking for those that match thier member preferences too.

NOTE: Please also, after you have been invited and choosen a fleet, EDIT your submission to allow everyone to know you have found one. -Cat =^.^=
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_White Ranger VS Scorpion