View Single Post
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,223
# 15
02-18-2013, 12:30 PM
Suit yourself. Charge-content games are pretty much the absolute antithesis of an entertaining game as far as I'm concerned. It's pretty much destroyed console gaming for me with this trend of releasing 70% of the game then charging you a second time for the other 30%. This is one area I actually think Cryptic have got it right (regardless of what I think of the pricing of things in this game).
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom