View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 10
02-18-2013, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martok16 View Post
far to time consuming, could take up to 5 hours just to create 1 map, place object, play map, check, return, place, play map, check, return, repeat for every placed object.
Yep. Making content with this tool takes a tremendous amount of time. And here's the kicker; this is just a "hardened" version of Cryptic's own tools. It's not all that much different from what they use internally; they can just edit some things directly that we have to do through a GUI. Or that's my understanding, anyway; I'd love to hear a dev confirm/deny that.

I spent over 40 hours on Franklin Drake Must Die before I considered it "done" enough for me to proceed with the next installment in the story. It's barely long enough for the old Daily standards.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google