View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 103
02-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Also, the 'original' was used as a battlecruiser. Now hundreds of years later, even with the same general design but new parts, obviously some things wouldn't be the same
Hundreds of years later, a temporal anomaly opened in the Azure Nebula and Luke Skywalker and Han Solo came to our universe changing our very existance!!
Sorry just couldn't resist, no bad intended.

Actually it would have been nice to give the Fed. their first battlecruiser in the form of the Kumari, that would be more authenitc with the original. Andorian battlecruiser would have been a nice opportunity to do that. And then throw a sci-vessel bundle similar to the Vesta for the KDF so there won't be complaints about Fed. getting their kind of ship or getting anything over KDF at all.

Fantasies and wishfull thinking aside, I was looking forward to the Andorian ship, but the way it is now, I'm more impressed about the unique bridge being the one from ENT. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that these are bad ships in any way, I have no doubt that they will be loved by many players. But, IMHO, they are a bit all over the place. I mean, holy overgrown cannons, Batman! And for my taste, the material is kind of too colourfull and shiny like a pimpmobile.
Forget Andorians, I'll need to make a char. named Snoop Dogg if I decide to fly one!

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!