Post your worst STF experiance
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
02-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by
There is something that I have come to understand in the long time that I've been playing stf's and that is that it seems to me I'm the only one able to protect the kang in Cure or stop the probes in Khitomer. I say this because, everytime I warp in to cure no one is protecting the Kang. They've all run off to attack a cube. In Khitomer everyone runs off to attack a generator forgetting the probes. So there I am stopping them. Or people start out protecting Kang or stopping probes then move off to attack a cube/generator. Makes me laugh.
The main problem with STFs (and PVE... and PVP...) is the lack of communication within the team. If everyone knew their roles in whatever STF, things would go much smoother - however, it's the following types of people who frak up the mission:
1) Noobs who are using <Mk X gear. *I can pull off an STF with white Mk X gear, if I so needed to. It's all in the build.
2) Noobs who don't know what the chat box is, or have it shut.
3) Noobs who don't know what they are doing in the mission, and fail to ask for help.
4) The "wannabe-Fleet Commanders" who try to
people to do stuff. No one wants to listen to you!
5) Trolls. *Nothing you can do if you get one of these. Report them.
6) AFKers or people who tab-out in the mission loading screen. *Report them.
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Azure Nebula Rescue Guide
Layer/Group Editor Proposal
Error Still Not Fixed!!!
Fleet Galaxy for Ker'rat
PvP Boot Camp
| PvP Boot Camp Notebook Project