View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
02-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
This is a strange post. They've been in the c store for some time now. I don't see any sort of promotion with them either. Maybe this is more of an advertisement.

EDIT!

Ah, I see what the bonuses are. Still not buying zen though. Just convert your dil if you want to get a few. FYI, based on how I did last time they had these, you chances of getting an MK XII console or the FSMs is very, very low. Probably about the same as getting a good ship out of a lockbox. No lobi in these so may not be worth trying. I will mull it over.
Seriously? Look at the date of the first post. This thread was created November 21, 2012, when these doff packs were added to the C-Store.

The poster above you necroed the thread. His/hers was the first post since December 13, 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stodge00 View Post
Are these the same as the duty officer packs awarded for promotions? I have 2 packs that show in the requisition duty officers screen but open is greyed out. Is there some place or event that makes them able to open?
The rule is: if a thread hasn't been posted in for more than 30 days, start a new thread and if you must, put a link to the old thread in your post.