View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 22
02-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
Look this argument of 'oh i can get it from the cstore at any time' is garbage. Once you have a tier 5 fleet ship you use it and you keep it. Across characters in an account? Thats also irrelevant as you can't come and say its a 'feature' when most accounts hardly have more than 2 KDF characters and of those chances are only one of them can fly the b'rel (skillpoint/boff templates, etc).

Ok if you only had two KDF characters you still get a great discount. With the C-Store ship to get two Fleet B'rels you will spend 3K Zen. To get it without the C-Store ship you will spend 5K Zen. You would save 2K zen on this ship. That is the cost of several T5 C-Store ships right there!

As for not being able to fly the B'rel? It's a universal ship; every boff slot can be anything you want, any character and trait build can find a use for it. I've seen projectile only B'rels (currently run one), standard cannon B'rels, Science B'rels, at one point I used one as a Bird-of-Heals (eng/sci B'rel).

Oh and having two on one character is great. A PvP and a PvE ship. One for fighting in Kerrat or the Queues and another for things like Fed Minefield, so you can rake in lots of Dilithum and loot.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.