View Single Post
Career Officer
# 7
02-19-2013, 05:25 AM
I don't really know between 2 and 3.

Yes, the Dev's should care far more for player concerns, we do keep them in the job.

Yes, they should change their actions. Bugs unfixed, ignored tickets, turning a blind eye always when the chips are down against them when they screw up in epic proportions.

That stupid 2 minute Borg attack, if it is a attack, is a good example on whats got my tail in a knot. Damn thing happened surrounded by damn Cubes tonight! It's seriously showing they don't give a fig.

Problem is that 2 and 3 seem to be one and the other with me. Question is, will they give a rat's tail end.

I guess no.

While writing this, I just made up my mind.

I voted.

Edit : Oh, and don't let them erase this thread or the poll results, they hate the truth, because it hurts their bottom line.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!

Last edited by crashdragon; 02-19-2013 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Standing up for players rights.