View Single Post
Captain
# 12
02-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
Absolute agreement.

Because players can play either faction the only real info they can check is number of player characters at the level cap. KDF makes up a bit more then 18% now.. of course thats is some where between 300 to 500 THOUSAND players that primarily play KDF..
And even if only 10,000 of those had subs (LOL), that equals $ 140,000 a month in revenue (just for the subs), from a faction that does not warrant development resources because of demographics LMAO.

Even with such a conservative estimate, one only needs to imagine the real revenue of funds these accounts have been pumping into the game. Funds which have being used to fund Fed development. There sure has been an emphasis of great Fed development, soon after the announcement the KDF was off the priority list?

Coincidence? I think not. Should I just sit and swallow it - yeah. What else can I do, right?

IMO its little different to the logic of the "small fleet vs. big fleet" argument. "If you are a big fleet, you will enjoy the reputation system, because it was designed for large fleets. Our statistics rationalized the fact that small fleets just didn't fit into the reputation system. Sadly if you are a small fleet, yes well.. we really feel your pain ... but there's really nothing we can do about it because that's how we build it. So perhaps our message to smaller fleets should really be, 'you don't stand a hope in hell. Just join larger fleets where the investment is... Your investment is not worth it...'"

See where this logic leads? And given this paradigm, how does it apply to the Fed vs. KDF demographics argument.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 02-19-2013 at 11:22 AM.