View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
02-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
Fed side it falls between the missions Preemptive Strike and Hunting the Hunters.
KDF side it falls between the missions Keep Your Enemies Closer and Skirmish. If it doesn't show in the Missions list try in the hailing contacts list, if that doesn't work I don't know what's up with it, might be worth submitting a bug report if you haven't already
Yeah, it finally clicked with me what they were saying. I have been away for a long time.

I was hoping to push a new character through and to get there for the anniversary, but I was a step behind... I made the character right after they put this mission into a mission chain, and I only just got to the mission today, too late for the anniversary rewards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
The T5 ships are no longer available, but the mission still rewards the T3 versions.
Which makes so little sense to me.

The tier 5 was, to me, the best reward.

They have moved it to level 25, minimum, which means that the tier 3 reward is already of limited value, but in my case, and I doubt that I am alone, I didn't get the mission until I was already level 30, and hit level 31 when I turned it in.

I have already outleveled the reward ship.

I would really like them to either put the tier 5 in as the reward or give the player a choice between the tier 3 and the tier 5.