View Single Post
Captain
# 36
02-20-2013, 02:07 AM
When you view the ship stations and look at the bridge officer powers, they are out of order inregards to the tier of the power, for instance:

My Lieutenant Commander Tactical Officer (on my Assault Cruise Refit) has the powers:

Tactical Team I
Beam: Fire At Will II
Torpedo: High Yield III
Cannon: Rapid Fire III

But in Gateway when viewing my ships stations the powers are ordered:

Torpedo: High Yield III
Beam: Fire At Will II
Tactical Team I
Cannon: Rapid Fire III

It would appear the the first 3 powers are reversed (listed from LtCmdr. power to Ens. power) and this hold true for all of my other officers. Interestingly the Commander power is in the correct spot.

I'd also appreciate it if the stations were listed (descending from top to bottom) by rank, ie Commander at the top and any Ens. stations at the bottom.

Also unrelated to the above, I'd like to see the character limit banish from the Biography section of my character sheet and I'd like the ability to edit my Bio from Gateway on the Captain Profile page.

Also the Captain Profile page has a section for Traits, but nothing displays under that section.

I can only imagine that this next thing is coming with the DOff implementation, but I'd like to be able to at least see my Commendation progress and ranks through Gateway.