View Single Post
Career Officer
# 32
02-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Update - Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 4:53 (EST)

First, I just want to grovel and apologize that Part 2 of the Ambria's Pride series isn't out yet, but since the first part only has 8 or so reviews so far I guess I don't have to worry too much. I've been very busy, but I'll get it done soon, I promise.

As well as trying to finish my own work (Ambria's Pride: Garden of the Dead and Deianeira: The Importance of Being Q) I'm not involved in a larger project with some other great Foundry authors. I could go on at length about it, but it would probably be easier for all involved if I just linked to it...so, here you go: Click here!

It looks like it's going to be a huge project and there are already some great ideas floating around. I'll be taking on the Cardassian portion of the story, so should be fun.

There really wasn't much for this update...just mentioning that huge project to hopefully drum up some interest and to make excuses for why my missions aren't getting done as quickly as they usually do...If I think of anything later then I'll amend this post, but otherwise, thank you for your continued interest and all that good stuff.

I will get those missions done, promise.

-XA

EDIT: Just a quick addition. I have updated Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw and fixed a small problem towards the end of the mission involving a place marker not triggering. It should work as intended now.
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!

Last edited by vexravus; 02-20-2013 at 03:41 PM.