View Single Post
Career Officer
# 22
02-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
[snip] So why not have Cardassians in Task Force Omega and elsewhere.
Granted you could have Cardassians, but I feel they'd be limited from the perspective of a faction (and a story to go with it). That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbenamage View Post
The Goa'uld.
You mean the Jaffa, surely? If you had Goa'uld, you'd just be playing with a snake-like thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
Cardassians, Tholians, and Breen are all great ideas for playable factions. Dominion too but I wouldn't want to play them.
Tholian would sure be interesting, though I can imagine that a fair amount of work. If I remember correctly, where was an interview or something where someone said they'd like to see a Tholian Reputation System? If we've got Romulan Bridge Officers with the Romulan Rep Sys... Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
yes, that is what i was thinking. temporal cold war, iconians, these 2 species (Romulan and Suliban) have psychologically so much in common, it is astonishing.
That and there is a 'Suliban System' in the Tau Dewa Sector.

The Suliban make for the perfect spies (at least those that are genetically enhanced). Whether that would remain true is unknown (I could live without). I can just see some remnants of the Kabul serving the Sela and the Star Empire. Cryptic would be fools not to take advantage of the Suliban.