View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 37
02-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkhemaraa View Post
JOIN A KDF FLEET.

I just parked my fleet K't'inga refit (sniff, what a lovely lovely ship) and picked up the Fleet Tor'Khat battlecruiser (I hate the tor'khat skin...ewww..fortunatly that can be changed) ((note..Tor'Khat availible from a tier 2 ship yard!!!!)) (((fleet Kamarag availible from atier 3 yard)))

so I got my self a 10 console battle cruiser, with a base turn mode of 10, lots and lots of hull points, cloaks, can mount dual cannon, and utterly crap loads of power, and sports Lt. Commander TAC slot, and a Lt universal slot...

So, lets see... its big, manuverable, packs a punch, versitile, has very heavy shielding, and I'm supposed to be worried about some fed in a Kumari varient? I don't even PvP that much and I 'll be able to kill even a well handled one without to much difficulty.

As some one mentioned.. oh so close to a BOP, but.... not quite...nope, not quite.

QFT.. that fl'orcha is a beast!! Once you fly it you'll feel stunted in any other ship.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!