View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
02-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I've got to disagree with that. Although i don't bo9ther with their foums, all of the best content for Bridge Commander and instructions on how to install them are there. There is no other place with the resources and content that Bridge Commander Files has.
Oh, BCfiles has the content no doubt but it's become very unreliable in the last 2 years or so. Throwing up random 500s and 404s every so often and that's if you can connect at all! A few years back they basically cut off access from quite a few countries, restrictions that are still in effect afaik.
Also, there isn't much in the way of actual instructions on BCfiles iirc. Lots of content, but not much help if it's needed. What help and tips that have been posted up there is likely old and outdated. It's why ancient (and absolutely obsolete) tools like BCMP and BCMI are still in the top 10 downloads for bcfiles!

BC-central has the information on it's boards. If it isn't there, then it's a sure bet that someone there will know what you need to know!

It's a shame they can't sort out the npc models or the animations though!
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}

Last edited by captainoblivous; 02-21-2013 at 08:32 AM.