View Single Post
Ensign
# 3593
02-21-2013, 09:16 AM
Hunt down, tag, sterilize, and exterminate confirmation messages. In Star Trek, the first officer *never* asks "are you sure, are you really, really sure" (Windows style) unless there is a good reason to do so. I currently want to hurt my first officer, and keep ... hurting him...

The fake Red Alert Borg/Tholian thing is really getting rilly, rilly tiresome (even more tiresome than the "are you sure" confirmation messages), and (frankly) unprofessional. Have the alerts messages end when the alert is no longer answerable. Warping in only to warp back out is terrible.

While we're on the topic, can't someone change the text on the Tholian alerts so they don't read like Borg ones?

And still on topic, can we have the game remember where you were when you warped into the alert, and return you to that spot (this ability is obviously available in the game, since the game database remembers logout location).

The way PCs/NPCs snag on pebbles, low steps, plants, etc., is really awful. Reminds me of games from 10-20 years ago...

Really Long Term:
Isn't it about time to realize that there is more than more than enough content in the game that scaling is no longer necessary.