My STF Vesta Build
View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
02-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by
1) Devices: You need a Weapons Battery somewhere in there. The Weapons Battery should supplement the lower weapons power used by your secondary (turret) weapons.
2) Power: Should be 45/30/25/100.
3) Science Consoles: Get rid of the Multi-dimensional console, and use the Fermion console instead.
4) DOFFs: You need more shield distribution officers, IMO.
Also, since you didn't post a BOFF ability layout, I suggest you have Aux to SIF, EP to Aux, Hazard Emitters, EP to Shields, EP to Weapons, and at least one Tactical Team. (in addition to the obvious choice of CSV/CRF)
1) not concerned about weapon power, with certain buffs I'm easily over 50.
2) Power is fine where it's at, more concerned about shield power than weapon power
3) The Uni Consoles are really just filler, with the long cool downs.
4) Cutting the recharge time of ST is more beneficial.
Boff ability layout is included with the skill planner link.
12th Legion, Romulan Republic