View Single Post
Ensign
# 4
02-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfexile1 View Post
Well, It takes funds away from getting free zen. That might be the reason
I do not convert to zen. Not enough dilithium after paying for various set pieces and starbase upgrades (I usually hit my daily dilithium conversion cap each day). If you have Dilithium to convert you either are not in a fleet or one big enough that people not putting in dilithium do not hinder the progress of the Starbase or do not need or want any of the various sets and items available through the reputation system.

Also these Zen are not free. Someone paid for them.

Quote:
Hm... top tier weapons being expensive? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!!!

Seriously... the costs are justified. This is not Season 6 anymore. It is a completely different game with completely different rules. This gear is considered top tier, and as such will be costly. In many cases, it's not worth it, but in a select few it is. Not to sound like an ass, but suck it up and deal with it.
I did not complain about the prices of the set pieces, I complained about the price for the weapon you could use on the GROUND to grind for the resources to get the sets. The costs of these weapons are NOT justified. You get a weapon almost as good for a few thousand energy credits in the exchange. A fresh level 50 is supposed to outfit himself in these reputations stores. Also to get these stores you have to put in a lot of time and resources. I did it on 6 characters and it cost a few million energy credits and a few hundred omega marks.

Fortunatly I am already fully equipped. The pricing for the Borg duty officers (I own quite a few of them on all my characters) was just the dropped that shatter the barrel.

If they would half these prices it would still be overpriced.