View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 45
02-21-2013, 07:20 PM
For what it is worth, I feel like I misspent $50 with the CD linking and the fact you MUST have the "birds" deployed for things to work - otherwise the CD goes off regardless. And a pro tip - The Breen link mines ALWAYS "oneshot" them. Once the general KDF people find out - well....

The three minute CD for EACH function is amazing as so many slots are given up for the functionality and it is pretty much useless with a skilled OPFOR. It is like the Phaser Lance in my book....

I think "tech" stuff like that should be put in the info area prior to purchasing. Imagine my surprise in PVP the first time.... ;{

Between this pack and the Odsy one, I think I would have been better off spending the $100 on keys sadly enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy6665 View Post
which one is intentional or are both intentional

is it the console are intentional cool down which makes sense

or is it the console putting cannon raid fire and cannon scatter valloy on cooldown intentional

or is it both
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebloome View Post
Makes about as much sense as say, Gal-X spinal lance sharing same GCD as all beam boff abilities.
My thoughts exactly.... That was another waste of money to the toon of $25 - used the ship for less than five hours and never used it again.... ;{

Last edited by aspartan1; 02-21-2013 at 07:48 PM.