View Single Post
Captain
# 22
02-22-2013, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelfwin1 View Post
Speaking just for myself here , but OPvP also has a LOT of chit-chat , and that kind of turns me off (same with the REDALERT channel) .

While I'm not trying to create drama/split the pvp community -- IMHO if there was a channel strictly dedicated to PVP match calls (akin to EliteSTF) -- with zero chit-chat , I'd be interested in signing up .

+ Now with FM being assigned to PVP , I'm thinking AFK-ers will become more prominent in the public Q's than ever before .

My 2 cents .
Maybe the less intelligent ones. Having to repeat a mission that can take upwards of an hour three times and is available randomly once per day seems, frankly, beyond idiotic to AFK in for Fleet Marks. It's be far more productive to AFK the Fleet Alert mission, should one be inclined to do so. It's available reliably every 30 minutes, relatively easy for 4 players to accomplish, and has no special condition other than show up for it.
If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.