Armitage build help
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
02-22-2013, 08:02 AM
Hm, to be honest I would change almost everything about that build. Might be differing playstyles though, so...
1. Use either 3 DHCs and Torp or 2 DHCs + 2 Torps, get rid of the Beams.
2. Replace the Rear Torp with the Kinetic Cutting Beam
3. Tac Consoles: 4 Phaser Relays. The torp and armitage console aren't worth it.
4. Best hangar pets by a mile are Elite Scorpion Fighters from Romulan Reputation T5, try to work your way towards those.
5. Sci Boff Stations: Hazard Emitters and Transfer Shield Strength, what do you want the tractor beam for? You are an escort, you can kill anything before it moves away. Science team only gets in the way of Tactical Team because of shared cooldowns, so TSS is IMO the better shield heal.
6. Eng Stations Same problem with Engineering team, it disrupts continous use of Tac Team. Move the second EPTS to the Lt. Slot and put Auxillary to Structual in the Lt.Cmdr. Slot.
7. Replace the beam overload with a second Tac Team
8. Any set is better than the breen set. I suggest Omega Deflector + Engine for the 2 piece set bonus and MACO shield or if you have access to them, Elite Fleet Shields.
Well those are at least my suggestions. I'm not saying it's the absolute best but it works very well for me. I'm flying a fleet armitage with roughly the setup you'd get if you realize all those suggestions. It's tanky as hell and does great damage.
Last edited by arcademaster; 02-22-2013 at
. Reason: Switched TSS for Extend shields oops