View Single Post
Captain
# 69
02-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
I see...I was just checking since in the game we find Gre'thor mentioned a lot more than Sto-Vo-Kor, and players sometimes make that mistake.
I have to admit, I'm no expert when it comes to Klingon culture, but I knew the difference between the two The closest I will claim to expertise, was creating the word for the loincloth

Quote:
Indeed.

I had not thought about that commonality between those two rituals, but you're right...under Klingon beliefs it's possible that would've been an issue.
I figure that as a child, Lambert would have been the kind of wannabe who would have been constantly bragging on what an awesome warrior his great-grandfather had been, despite being more Human than Klingon

Quote:
Yeah, agreed that neither of those options would've been good. Even Alyosha, who is for all intents and purposes asexual (he experiences no physical attraction to humans and I think that his disgust with the behavior of his own species would be so severe he would never experience attraction there either), would understand that he shouldn't suggest that.
Yeah, I figured Amanda didn't need a visit from Sexual Harassment Panda I'm glad the revision made it clearer that she was simply trying to find an easily known reference... ^_^

Quote:
Hopefully my entry will be up over the weekend. I'm feeling fairly confident I'll be writing something that hasn't already been done in this challenge yet.
Really looking forward to reading it ^_^