Thread: Fleet for sale
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 9
02-22-2013, 12:22 PM
jepp... guess you're right .... well...at this point... and if it takes some time ... thx for the hint, but sometimes bumpin seems more like sports to me in here, not like a no-no ...
but, you know the price is absolutely negotiable? just think of it as a bazaar...
you want an easy start for you and your mates and don't care about ec? here's an opportunity.

... so given that 35m would be a "serious offer" i'd answer that with...
probably something below 200m and above 35m.... offer, counter-offer and so on... deal or no deal.

some things to state again: it has 85 ship-provisions ready, t3 shipyard within a bit over 2 week-range, gives a starting fleet almost the ability to buy advanced fleet weaps, indeed already is more a t2 than anything...

edit: build t2 starbase (project available), finish t2 fab (slotted and ca. 1/3-1/2 filled), build t2 science (10-14 days), as already stated: go to shipyard t3 within 17 days and enjoy your t3 starbase-project... possibly reachable within about 3 weeks...

one thing for sure: i put much effort in this and done all by myself (so i've a lil clue what amount of time and also some money that have been).
35m for this base in it's state really not covers that effort... so, i won't force you to buy it, nor to post in here ...

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc, "I.K.S. ET'T'PRS" / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste, "U.S.S. WASTEJUTSU"
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)

Last edited by wast33; 02-23-2013 at 06:16 AM.