View Single Post
Captain
# 35
02-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
You know, I used to make this excuse when I was getting blowback after deliberately provoking people. Then I manned up and admitted to myself the problem was my rudeness.

This didnt stop me. But the self awareness did set me free and I'm much better at being a snarky person for it.
I never made that excuse. I was just letting someone know that their ideas were garbage. They refused to see the logical PoV, and as such, were verbally chastised by myself. Then a mod decided I was being a troll and flaming that person, and as such, I was temp banned.

Now I have returned, and the funny part is I still think that said person is an idiot. But alas, I must be more careful, or I cannot post on these wonderful forums evermore...

oh wells XD.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.