Thread: rp
View Single Post
Captain
# 5240
02-24-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Preston looks at Ramez..*

Preston: The Klingons have chosen their lot with me. Because a few that wish to have their Empire are foolish, the Klingon people have their own problems. The Romulans of course are troublesome but they have chosen their lot as well. They enjoy their lot with my republic and they have flourished. I will concede Caspian and have Beta Rigel be the neutral zone. As for Republic space... We will not concede all of it.

*Kela and D'rix watch closely*

*Meanwhile Gyunei and Emil corner the 2 ships and begin their attack when their signals jam and the 2 the Orion and the Klingon phase out.*

*On the ship Emil encroaches the vessel and the Orion on the bridge.. He draws a weapon as the Orions are taken.. Then straight up executes the Orion a shot to the head. *

*The Klingon's are fighting feircly but losing as the Shedai and Iconians are slaughtering them. Gyunei step toward the leader then beats him to a pulp and then snaps his neck 180 degrees and he goes limp..*

*A rumble shakes the station as Commander Tal and his massive fleet come in and start overwhelming the vessels there..*

Preston: Here are my terms terrorist... I don't negotiate with fools that terrorize and think backward... I am here to inform.. You are to cease your attacks.. Stand down and accept your fate.. The people don't want a return to the divided galaxy you provided. Your whims and interests brought the galaxy to its knees because you could not look past your different backgrounds... Now this is a different galaxy.. The people are free.

*When the forces storm the base and remove all traces of tampering and red matter devices hooked into the base. Soon The conference room is surrounded. *

*Then when everything looks lost... The Federation ships warp in and soon the debris around the enemy vessels explode ripping them apart and keeping them in place for the time being.. The USS Freedom leading the pack firing its weapons as are the rest of the fleet, the bits deploy and start ripping through. *

*Kela approaches Sam a blade drawn and soon a fight erupts.*
*Behind the battle, the Black Phantom moves under its cloak*

Voporak: Analyze them for any weaknesses. Prepare to decloak and strike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.