View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 10
02-24-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
I'm not sure I see the logic in this...

What makes you think They don't already realize, that playing a Klingon toon isn't as rewarding as playing a Fed one?

These forums have been aglow for ages now (pretty much since opening day) with the posts of KDF players complaining about how "Un-Fun" the faction is.

We've even had posts from Dstahl himself admitting as much, on many an occasion.

Personally, I'd much rather have Them 'working' on adding stuff to the game on a daily basis, rather than wasting time playing it.

Your post is a lovely attempt to rouse the KDF troops around here, but hardly a logical request.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from believing what you will, but I can't see Cryptic destroying what little good-will They have left, by attempting to once again overstate the facts.

Despite the disaster of last weeks patch, they don't really want to pizz-off the player base on a continuing basis.

(I attribute last weeks poor decision to the fact that They are so caught up in getting the next major update finished, that They forgot that WE can't see the forest through the trees...
They can see the whole picture, it didn't dawn on Them that we don't have the prescience to realize that what They are doing will eventually improve the game. We 'play' on a day-to-day basis, while They see things in a much grander scale.
They simply forgot to see things as we do.)
Dont stay out in the cold... your copper blood can freeze Vulcan... then you will be mine to eat. (lol)

On a more serious note I really do hope they see our crys are logical.. for the KDF does need work.. they just need motivation for people to pay. Really.. No New= -$$$-
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!