View Single Post
Super Moderator
Hi,

On the 14th Feb I left home and closed Pidgin that was successfully connected to around 30 chat channels that included multiple fleets and general registered chat channels.

When I arrived at work and loaded Pidgin, I get that the connection is "Not Authorized".
Checked work router/PC firewalls etc and nothing had changed or was blocking anything.

Then later that evening I got home and the same thing was happening.
So that means that the problem is not related to my internet connection, internet service provider, PC or any other proxy.

No settings have been changed in Pidgin.
My Perfect World account connection information has not changed either.

Apart from the repeated connection issues to Fleet chat channels that keeps happening after many updates that would only leave me with access to the general subscribed chat channels; I had not had any other issues with it.

Now 11 days later I still cannot access the XMPP chats... any ideas why?

Many thanks, MidNiteShadow7
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

Last edited by midniteshadow7; 02-25-2013 at 10:56 AM.