View Single Post
Lieutenant
Greetings,

I would like to start off by saying that it is appreciated that you are interested in a fleet and posting on the forums, it honestly is the best way to contact fleets. Your write-up was quite nicely done, and it is apparent that you are a mature player yourself and looking for a mature fleet. After reading your post, I feel that the 5th Special Operations Division would be a great fit for you, and we would love to have an individual with yur credentials (even though you say that you are new, maturity and respect are highly valued by us).

So here's a breif blurb about the 5th SOD. We are firstly and RP-based fleet. We adhere to Starfleet canon, so we operate in those grounds. Having extensive knowledge of Star Trek is definitely a bonus here, but not mandatory. We are comprised of mature individuals that are very social and enjoy chatting with each other, both in and out of RP scenarios/events. We are not limited to timezones, and have members across several different zones. However, that being said, a majority are spread out across NA. With our rapidly expanding fleet, we are recruiting players more specifically in NA and EU timezones.

I will limit the extent of which I will describe the fleet in this post. I do invite you to take a look at our forum thread (linked below). If there are any questions that arise after your reading of our outline, please feel free to post a reply (bumps are always appreciated), and we will reply in kind. There is also a link to our official fleet website as well within the thread. Alternatively to both, you can contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv in-game for a more direct conversation.

Cheers, and good hunting!