View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 313
02-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
thats what i have saying all along! for well over a year now. i really do have this figured out.
You have to keep in mind that I am attempting to make the point clear and that the things I am listing is not to debunk your point. Sometimes being thorough in a description allows others to grasp what is being discussed. Adding in the numbers allows them to correlate the discussion with the data. I by no means intend my discussion to be personal.

Quote:
BO , even if you have 150 power when it fires, will drain 50 starting at 125, its an ******* of an ability like that, making beam overload extreamly undesirable really. i hate to complain to much about that, they are more likely to 'fix' overcaping, by removing it. oh boy, you thought pressure damage was bad now...
I haven't looked at BO at all but I have noticed how much power it drains along side a DHC set. I have found that BO attacks rarely yield repeatable results in PvP. When they miss they quite often leave a lot to be desired and can foil a whole attack because of the low power levels.

Quote:
but how DHCs drain power, sometimes their whole fireing cycle is done before other weapons start fireing, they have already returned their energy, so their impact on your energy level is much less then other weapons that hog power 4 seconds each.
DHCs are by far some of the best weapons to use, because of this simple power issue. The previous test I had, also showed how 5 of them still don't get hit by power drain issues. In fact it was turrets that contributed to the drain effect.