View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3 agreed
02-26-2013, 07:44 AM
as soon as i said i had my mic in on fleet channel i suddenly noticed a bunch apeople and when i said out loud what the **** i heard people going OH quick turn it off now
its liek they are listening and what not.....

ALSO if you leave a battle cause a bunch of thepeople in it are well ill be nice and say not coordinated enough to win the PvE and i leave WHY am i banned i realize that doing so is not usually seen as nice but im not here to waste my time for 3 hrs on hopeless ness
NO really the way they were going it would have gone on forever.

that level 2 queen mission on omega needs timers too complete say 1 hr max
ELSE im not doing them and that kills my advancing and kills even wanting to play the game

and i find it funny as hell that they ask for community feedback and i cant post in it....its almost FRAUD saying some **** like that and then not allowing me to post.

I've discovered about 4 bugs and im nto telling cause of that very issue .....im not allowed to post.
i tossed ya 30 bucks and im canuck and ill add that it asks on your pay form for a zip code on last part ....IM DAMN CANADIAN WE DONT HAVE ZIP CODES.....
that right there will lose you money as i sat for half a hour trying to think what should i put there....others will go oh well and leave.

I like the game and supported ya....OH and i got disconnected twice after this as well. and i lost items i picked up....so im debatign of going to a new game and not one fo these you have.