View Single Post
Career Officer
# 14
02-26-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
That would make my life easier- being able to do something other than watch my shields.

...tho an 'auto reinforce X shield' would be interesting.
Most players already have this bound to a key somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
I don't see this one helping anyone....

If all that is getting them killed is not the in game auto distribution... then forcing them to have isn't going to save them.
All that is getting them killed? No.

However this is a baseline performance that should just be included, its a start.

Its one piece of the giant puzzle of survivability that is basically lost on the average player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
The devs already gave them the gift of tac team...
Tac Team can be SNBd off, TT gaps can be exploited, and TT is the active use super-distribute that not every ship needs to have a copy of.

Basic distribute is exactly that, it's like BFI, it's a basic feature, its free, it has a 2s CD.

There is literally no reason I can think of that this shouldn't just always be on, and even going so far as to suggest that it auto-prefers the facing being hit the hardest.

It's not about yours, or Naz's or anyone else's guns. It's about a baseline performance issue that should just be automatic.

This is like needing to tell your tires to continue spinning every few seconds while you're driving.