View Single Post
Captain
# 20
02-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
I agree there is no harm in adding this as a feature that can be clicked... like weapon auto fire...

Just make the shield bubble that is on our ui already... have a nice green box around to indicate its on auto mode.

For the record I don't have mine Key bound anywhere. I use the per facing settings when I don't have a tac team up.

lol point taken though Naz... its a common sense addition. I still don't see it saving those guys that don't use it in the pug however.
Its all about reducing the learning curve my friend

Due to the lack of information in game, we have to rely on testing, so on and so forth. Remember the first time you did the skill tree. Do you remember the lack of knowledge you had about it? I sure as hell know I knew squat. Now imagine if you had skill trees that could be auto completed for you in game based on a set of logical questions based on your Captain. For example, say you wanted to be a Sci healer with a shock wave based on the questions you answered, the skill tree points would be auto allocated to that configuration. All you'ld have to do is press the accept key, or if you are well versed in it, you would tweak it slightly to your taste and accept it.

These are the types of things I am thinking of for the immediate future Cryptic could invest their time in. Not only would it help PVP, it would improve the whole game for all the other STO communities.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles