View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
02-26-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
Following that logic...

Why should the majority of players who don't make millions of EC on the exchange stay poor? One time payment of 200 milllion EC to everyone.

Why should the majority of players who don't take full advantage of their alts to rack up piles of dilithium be left behind? Let's just give everyone a daily stipend of 50,000 refined dilith per character.

Why should the majority of players who don't use the foundry be saddled with the headaches that come from it? Delete the foundry and all foundry missions permanently.

Why should the majority of players who don't play KDF be saddled with a second faction? Let's delete the entire KDF too.
Now THERE'S a lot of hyperbole.

EC can be made by playing PvE, which is the game's primary method of game play.

Dilithium can be made by playing PvE, which is the game's primary method of game play.

The foundry contributes to PvE, which is the game's primary method of game play.

The KDF should be given more content as they've asked. The content that's been asked for? More missions that enable klinks to start at level 1. That sort of content sounds like PvE. Guess what that is? The game's primary method of game play. (I don't play klinks but feel for them. They need more and that more should be taken care of BEFORE PvP reputation.)

I tried following your logic but it didn't work. Sorry.

It is perfectly clear that the majority of content is PvE. I think it's also very clear to say that the majority of players are PvE as well. If not, there would have been more love given to PvP. Given that only the minority can benefit from a PvP reputation that seems like a waste of resources.

If PvP was fixed, then that would be a different matter as I suspect there would be more people willing to try it out. Until then, love should be given to the majority, not the minority.