View Single Post
Ensign
# 5
02-26-2013, 12:34 PM
I'd like to encourage you to visit the website of the Alpha Centauri Institute and to check out our Fleet wiki, where you can read about our various players and RP storylines.

We are an RP fleet. By our definition and play style, that covers everything from casual RP to full-blown episodes. Our goal is to help you find a story for your character, then to grow that character through RP and game-play in the direction you want to go.

We currently have about 20-25 active players, with several players in your timezone, but we also have them across North America and in Europe. We are currently especially interested in bolstering our European players as we have several people looking for more activity during that timeframe.

At the same time, because our members have varied and changeable work and life schedules, we are sometimes closer to Starfleet than you might imagine: Players may go a day or two, even a week, without running into others because of the schedule, but the fleet is always out there, backing you up and ready to assist in RP or game-objectives. This makes us appear more casual, and sometimes inactive, but a check of our project progression and fleet activity proves otherwise.

I hope you'll check out our website or PM me in-game @WereWolf359.
Tellarites across the galaxy demand an answer to the most pressing issue of their time: Where is Tellar!?!?!