View Single Post
Commander
# 11
02-26-2013, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
95% of deaths isn't insta kill torps, I grind out STFs daily and the instakill stuff has been toned down. Those deaths are just bad
I think the prior poster is referring to places like Ker'rat and PvP zones as insta-kill (at least that's how I took it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by caljosstro View Post
There is simply no (need for) healing in the game ?! 95% of deaths is either insta kill with bs like 300,000 damage, or it's comp ganking with like 20 torps coming in within 3 seconds. Either way, unavoidable death. And those explosions, those insane warp core explosions. Full speed ahead with evasive maneuvers and still blowing up every other time, even with full health and shields.
This biggest BS to this entire game is "heal". About 5% of players actually build their ships for this alone, and only do do mainly in STF situations. The real issue to expose is how many ships have been rendered USELESS because of this "healing concept". It's simply BS. This game is DPS-ONLINE, Not Star Trek Online, and that will never change with the current Devs running the show.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dofftrader/yoreantiques/DOFFtrader.gif

Last edited by paragon92518; 02-26-2013 at 01:00 PM.