View Single Post
Career Officer
# 16
02-26-2013, 11:47 PM
i absolutely enjoy flying almost anything which i can turn into something like a "good-build" that fits my playstyle (sure, not all ships fit in this).
and mostly i do not perform that bad in cruisers or my vesta. sure, i don't hit as hard as f.e. in a steamrunner (depends on ship --> d'kora f.e. is just dangerous with a dhc build ), but on the other hand got more survivability to fight one down/got some baddies (f.e. vm) which can shorten fights out of another perspective than dps-only (as for me: i always start to curse when fighting sci's ).
sometimes i tank whole teams in my fleet regent (yeah i know, sometimes ). not to talk about hunting down scorts in my beamboat fleet-ent-d or -regent.

... this all not is intented to point on: i'm soooo capable and dangerous ^^, what i want to say is: try it on your own. play a bit with abilities, doffs and gear and if you get to combination that fits your style and keeps you somehow alive (and you enjoy flying it), run it. regardless of the ship, only matter is that it fits your style (f.e. sometimes i like to do dps- and heal support in arenas with my f-regent. and if i'm on my own i can pack a decent punch with bo2+3, 4 tac-consoles and my tac-powers. very relaxed playing ).

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 02-26-2013 at 11:54 PM.