View Single Post
Captain
# 72
02-27-2013, 12:46 AM
I hate to say it, but this thread is pointless.

I've been telling them for three years about these things. I could add a veritable laundry list to your list. As mentioned, these are not difficult things to fix, and really should never have been allowed to get to the live server.

I mean, there are ships in the game that have had their fleet/faction insignia UPSIDE DOWN. I mean, that's insultingly shoddy workmanship. Where's the pride in doing a job RIGHT?

One of the biggest peeves for me is that the single most iconic ship in the Star Trek franchise, the original USS ENTERPRISE, Constitution class, has completely wrong textures. The Motion Picture refit is likewise completely wrong. This is the ship from whence sprang all of Star Trek, and they couldn't be bothered to get it right?

How about the TOS uniforms? We have Lt. Commander insignia with a tiny band over a wavy band. It's supposed to be dashes. It's not like there's no pictures of this on the internet. Likewise, the Rear Admiral insignia is upside down. It should be a standard stripe over a wide stripe.

I could go on, but my point is made.

These kinds of errors are lazy and unprofessional. I would NEVER allow such things to go live. I'd have more pride in my work than that.
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

Crafting, Exploration and Interaction as it should be:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1108521