View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 108
02-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
I'm not opposed to putting "Fleet" Andorian weapons in the Fleet system eventually, but don't expect them soon. If we do make Andorian fleet weapons, they'll probably go in at the same time as several other new fleet items.
Can we PLEASE get phaser hybrid weapons with phaser as the base damage? There are currently 3 flavors of Disruptor hybrid weapons: The Galor weapons (phaser proc), Polarized Disruptors (polaron proc) and the Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons from Past Imperfect (plasma proc). There are no phaser hybrid weapons, lots of other weapons with a phaser proc, but none with phaser damage as the base (so we can use our phaser relays)

We have many ships that almost require you to run phasers:

Galaxy Dreadnought, Chimera, Vesta, Kumari, and to a lesser extent Defiant (if you want to use the quads). So it would be nice to actually use hybrids since they are the probably the most powerful/versatile weapons.

Although I just thought of a way to make a lot of people happy...

Make it so a hybrid weapon can use either Tac Console for damage. IE Polarized disruptors can use either disruptor coils or polaron phase modulators.

That way I can use my Galor weapons with my awesome new Andorian ship and not lose out on the cool/fun consoles.

Please make it so.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7, the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.