View Single Post
Captain
# 2
02-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Under that sort of firepower you were lucky to outlast rsp

You need to be running at least 2 emergency power to shields and as an engineer you should be running the near godly EPTS3

Too many engineering teams they'll mess with your Tac team which is your first line of defence

Get rid of aceton beam whatever you think it's doing it isn't, literally any other power would be invaluable to you instead of being useless

AuxToStructural3 - every 15 seconds gives a massive damage resistance boost and a decent heal can be spammed when the timers up or used as and when this would give you added "tank"

EWP3 - fantastic crowd control and decent damage would really help defence but if you get in a decent team/pug can really help out

DEMIII - the only reason for running ATB and technicians(realistically) great for boosting crits and extra damage my personal favourite however won't help you In the survival department

ExtendShields3 - great for boosting others shields, doesn't really help you much though

A purple shield distibution doff will give you another heal for brace for impact which again can be a life saver
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----

Last edited by mustafatennick; 02-27-2013 at 12:42 PM.