View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 211
02-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterprise629 View Post
If we spot a spelling mistake (for me, I've checked and it's just the one - "Offciers" - C and the I wrong way round -.-, I must of over looked it during tests), but published the mission before the submitting date; is it possible to correct it sometime?

Like, after the voting list has been created or sometime down the line? Just inquiring.

While on the subject of spelling mistakes, is it possible, or is it on your list (if this feature can even be implemented in the foundry) to have a text editor for the creator while during the mission/map?

It would dramatically improve the interface - being able to correct mistakes there and then - in the moment. Just wondering!

And to everyone, good luck!
Once the mission is published, it should not be removed. The only exception to this would be if for some reason players are saying they can't complete it and you need to fix something so they can. Feel free to fix spelling, etc. after the voting ends

I'm not sure about a text editor, but I know the team knows it's a requested feature. I don't know of any concrete plans, but maybe one day!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment