Thread: rp
View Single Post
Captain
# 5328
02-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: *Looks at Voporak* *Then the air in the room goes heavy they can feel his power*

Voporak.. Do you think you could fire that shot gun off?

Your vessel is from the early 25th century and your ship would not take a direct pounding from even a trash scow from this period. Even if you have Omega it is not certain.. But for you to use the Omega weaponry you need to vastly update the weapons systems and the power systems.

I have been through much more than just war.. I have been in hell for over a hundred years.. A hell of my making...

Your ability to get home is not certain is it? You could find yourself stuck in our mirror universe. Which is probably a lot worse.

Please work with us.. Don't block me off from helping you.. We need you to survive.. This war is going to get worse.. A lot worse.
Voporak: I don't mean to be rude, but I meant just don't mess around with my temporal core. Am I crazy? Most certainly. Am I sure I can return to my time period? I'm fairly certain I can find a way. As I said, do what you need to do on this ship.

*Voporak steps closer, speaking in a cold, dead voice*

But if you take me for someone who doesn't know what they're doing, you're badly mistaken. *In his normal voice* Jirad over there can help you. If you try following the standard specifications for a Defiant class, you'll end up very confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)