View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 4
02-27-2013, 03:08 PM
I think everyone will react differently to varying degrees, but i also think the negative reactions would cloud the positive ones. ie the person jumping with joy at the sight of an alien will be overshadowed by the one shooting it with their gun. once you've attacked them, even if its a handful, you cant take that back.

it also depends on a few factors.

1) what do they look like? orion slave girls will get a different reaction that the skitters off 'falling skies'

2) what country do they land in? im sure there would be a different reaction in Switzerland than say Iraq.

3) how immediately friendly are they. have they somehow managed to learn our language? do their ships look like flying weapons? if they cant communicate with us straight away it would only cause friction and tension, especially if their look and mannerisms were totally different.

personally i think it would be a disaster. if human kill each other over land, money and religion then who knows what kind of carnage would occur if aliens turned up. No matter how many people welcome them, there would be enough hatred and fear to turn it into a disaster.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission