Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 5330
02-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*The Iconian Ships open the Apertures and the Fed and Klingon ships start moving. The Republic (of Untied Star Systems) and Romulan ships fold jump into Earth Orbit. The Iconians make sure that by the time the Fed and Klingon vessels are through, there is room for the Shedai to enter the apertures.

Meanwhile, aboard the Cylinder. Sam is restrained to a wall in a silver room, apparently constructed of Synthesiser chips. The chips are protruding against her back as a small bump pattern. She's hit by a fist and her head is knocked to the left as she lets out a small cry of pain. Her nose is bleeding and there's a small cut on her left cheek. Her mouth is also starting to bleed. Her head hangs for a few seconds before she gathers the strength to look up, breathing faintly and narrowing her eyes into a glare towards Sam 2, who is the one striking her.*

Sam 2: I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

*She hits her again, this time in the gut, and Sam reels from it, coughing. She then looks up again, after a few seconds, before getting hit by a left hook to the face. Again, her head hangs while she gets the strength to look up again.*

Sam *strained, filled with exhaustion and pain*: You're so pathetic!

Sam 2: Me?

*She hits Sam again with a right hook.*

I'm not the one getting beaten to a pulp here.

*DeSalle walks in, looking at Sam before glaring at Sam 2.*

DeSalle: I need her alive, Sam!

*She brushes past Sam 2 and grabs Sam's neck, pushing her back against the wall.*

Where is it, Captain?

*Sam stays quiet.*

What happened to the sarcastic young idiot that I met 4 years ago?

Sam *Strained, exhausted, painful, angry*: She's taking a time out until SHE *she tries to **** her head towards Sam 2* gets the crap beaten out of her.

Sam 2: Says the girl who's bleeding all over her face. Though, saying that, it's probably an improvement.

*Sam glares at her and DeSalle just stares at her, amused and surprised at the stupidity of the insult.*

DeSalle: You look identical, idiot.

Sam 2: We won't when I'm done rearranging her face.

DeSalle: I still need her. Once I have what I need, do whatever you want with her.

*She looks at Sam again.*

The pendant. Now.

Sam *Strained, exhausted, painful, angry*: Go... to... hell...

DeSalle: Been there... done that. Once you've been betrayed by your own people and left to die - TWICE... you don't need hell.

*She tightens her grip around Sam's throat, starting to strangle her.*

Where... is it?

Sam *Strained, exhausted, painful, struggling to breath*: Not... your... busine...

*She starts to choke. Sam 2 looks at DeSalle.*

Sam 2: You're wasting your time. She won't tell you that way.

*DeSalle releases her, and Sam coughs as she tries to get air back into her lungs. Sam 2 walks up to her face.*

Besides, I know exactly where she'd put it.

*She punches Sam again before grabbing her head and turning it to the left while using her right hand to feel for a chain behind her neck. She grabs the chain and pulls the necklace holding the pendant off of Sam, handing it to DeSalle.*

DeSalle: How do I activate it?

Sam *Strained, exhausted, painful, angry*: Screw... you...

*DeSalle starts to walk out, before stopping and turning to Sam 2.*

DeSalle: Come on.

Sam 2: One minute.

*DeSalle walks out. Sam 2 grabs Sam by the throat, pulling her forward before slamming her into the wall, eliciting a short, sharp, muffled cry of pain from Sam.*

The second she's done with you, I'm going to make you realise just how many bones you have in that pathetic Human body! You're gonna wish I'd killed you back on Iconia!

Sam *Strained, exhausted, painful, angry*: You want me...? Release the restraints and kill me fairly...

*Sam 2 smiles, before pulling Sam forward and slamming her into the wall again, resulting in another muffled cry. Sam 2 pulls herself to Sam's ear, whispering in a sharp, hateful tone now.*

Sam 2 *whispering, hateful*: I may just do that SISTER!

You left me for dead on Iconia, and back at DS61! It's payback time!

*She releases Sam, who hangs her head for a few seconds as Sam 2 turns to leave, getting a meter away before Sam manages to look up again.*

Sam *Strained, exhausted, painful, angry*: You too scared to disobey your Borg friend? Or are you just her lackey?!

*Sam 2 lets out a small chuckle, before tensing her fists and roundhouse kicking Sam in the face, letting out an angry grunt and causing Sam to let out a sharp cry of pain before she starts to faintly groan. Sam 2 glares at her with an intense hatred for a few seconds before turning and walking out of the room.*

OOC: Yeah, I really wanted to focus on Sam and Sam 2's deteriorating relationship - meaning they've gone from hating eachother's guts to... well, Sam still hates Sam 2's guts, but Sam 2 wants to do worse than just kill Sam with her bare hands now - she wants to tear her apart piece by piece.

Yes, this is going to intensify as we reach the Battle for Earth, but I won't spoil what's going to happen.

Think about it, Sam 2's been mocking Sam in her head, joking about killing her husband (actually bragging that she did at one point a few years ago, and again a few days ago (story time)), and she's been trying to get under Sam's skin for years through various means, while Sam threw Sam 2 into a Warp Core (in self defence), threatened to kill her people (an idle threat), beat Sam 2 into a bloody pulp at Iconia before leaving her for dead (from Sam 2's point of view), and has tried to get under Sam 2's skin at every violent encounter. Yeah, I think they're going to be pretty p***ed at eachother.
*2 hours later. The Cylinder is still in the cluster.

In Sam's cell, a Humanoid Synthesiser is healing Sam's injuries, on DeSalle's orders.

Suddenly, Sam 2 walks in and dismisses the Drone. Once she and Sam are alone, she looks at Sam and walks around the room, apparently in a much better mood. Sam just glares at her.*

Sam 2: Gotta hand it to you, sis. DeSalle's wound up tighter than a drum trying to figure out how to get the Pendant to work.

Sam: Glad I couldn't help.

Sam 2 *in Sam's mind*: That doesn't change anything between us though.

Let me guess, the Pendant only responds to you, doesn't it?

Sam: Get out of my head!

Sam 2 *in Sam's mind*: Why don't you make me? Oh, that's right, your restrained to a wall.

It isn't just that it only responds to you though, is it? It only activates when you're in danger.

Sam: It doesn't "activate", it... behaves.

Sam 2: That's all I needed to know.

Allington to DeSalle. The Pendant's useless, like we thought. It olny reacts to Sam, and she can't operate it.

DeSalle *Over comm*: Understood. Do what you want with her.

*Sam 2 smiles before walking up to Sam and grabbing her throat, pushing her against the wall while strangling her.*

Sam 2: Trust me. I will.

*She waits until the channel's closed before glaring at Sam.*

Remember what I said earlier?

*She releases Sam.*

I'm going to make you wait.

*She steps back a few meters, both Sam's glaring intensely at eachother.*

You brought this on yourself, you know. I remember several things about Iconia; I broke a couple of your ribs, we slammed eachother into crates... *she then snaps to glare at Sam right in the eyes.*

Oh, and that's right! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE!

*Sam narrows her eyes.*

Oh, I'm sure that's not how you remember it, but honestly, I don't care! I have you right where I've always wanted you.

Sam: I thought you always WANTED me lying dead and broken on the deck?

Sam 2: No. I used to be content wanting you chained up against a wall, broken, but then you left me to die! TWICE!

Sam: Wake up, copycat! I threw you into a Warp Core. A DAMN WARP CORE! How was I supposed to know you survived?! Trust me, I wish I'd made sure! I wish I'd completely vaporised you into dust!

Sam 2: Do you even know what 'vaporise' means? It means to turn something into VAPOUR! As in GAS!

Sam: Okay, fine! DISINTEGRATED you into dust! HAPPY?!

Sam 2: NO!

You left me to die at Iconia, too!

Sam: Don't get ahead of yourself. If I was going to kill you, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Sam 2: Oh, but you tried!

Sam: YOU HAD MY BOYFRIEND KILLED! HOW DID YOU EXPECT ME TO REACT?!

Sam 2: If you weren't going to kill me, you could have at least gotten me medical assistance!

Sam: A) you'd have NEVER done that for me! And B) you were in the Cargo Bay of YOUR OWN SHIP!

Oh, and there's the small fact that you WANT TO KILL ME!

Sam 2: Yeah, and I'm getting closer and closer to actually doing it, too!

Sam: Oh, come on!

Sam 2: Face it Sam, I'm not even close to being a copy. I'm an improvement on you!

Sam: Give me a BREAK! You're just as strong as me! You look exactly like me! You even have a human anatomy!

You're only superior in ONE way!

Sam 2: AND WHAT'S THAT?!

Sam: You're better at getting your butt kicked!

We've been over this before!

Sam 2: SHUT UP!

Sam: I think you just delude yourself into thinking you're better than me, so that you don't think we're the same! Because, if we're the same, that means you're not unique! It makes you a Clone that went defective!

Which is EXACTLY what you are, Miss Copycat!

Sam 2: I swear to God, I am going to KILL YOU!

Sam: Go ahead! DO IT! I DARE YOU!

*Sam 2 goes to hit Sam, but stops when she remembers that she's got 'better things to do'. On her way out, she releases Sam's restraints, which morph back into the wall. Sam 2 stares at Sam from the Doorway.*

Sam 2: Get used to being able to walk, Sam. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging to just be able to crawl!

*Sam 2 walks out, sealing the chamber behind her.*

OOC: Now going to bed. Will be back at 16:00 UTC (16 hours.)
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill