Quote:
Originally Posted by jellico1 View Post
The problem i see to the cruisers is the lack of Dps

In addition to current powers add a bonus to energy weapon Dps for

Miracle worker +50% 30 seconds
nadon inversion beam +25% for 10 seconds
Double current power gain from emerengcy power to weapons II and III

cut the CD on fleet support to 3 minutes 2 ships no low hull requirement

The Enginners/cruisers just need more bite , especially newer players and there skills
Well I do like the idea of adding effects to the current engi skills... not sure I would get behind a Engi Alpha (+50% dmg on a heal seems a bit out to lunch)...

I would say take MW and make it a friendly cast... so you can use it as a back up oh my heal. (it used to work that way) Thinking about it some more I think it also used to cure Sub nuke... it would be nice if that was restored.

nadion I can see adding a dmg boost to... 25% might be a good idea... and why not just make it last the full 30S of nadion... its a 3min cool down anyway so I wouldn't find that crazy... I would also say perhaps give it a +10-15 weapon power to go with.

I would leave the Emergency power to skills alone... those aren't just engi skills... and if you give my Tac the option of putting Weapons 3 on a cruiser and running full shield and weapon power it would get ugly.

EPS transfer however.... I could live with a general buff to this skill... something that makes it worthwhile.... what if on top of what it does now... it provided a buff to each sub system...
Weapon --- +30 to Weapons training
Shields --- +30 Shield Subsystem
Engines --- +25% turn rate +10 current flight speed
Aux --- +30 Sci Resist skills

This wouldn't be an insane boost... it would give a nice boost to engi cruisers in turn and speed and some dmg.... it would also make a nice boost to healing if you use it on a friendly.... or a boost to a team dmg dealer. This could make engi more viable solo... and of more value to the team.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.

Last edited by antoniosalieri; 02-28-2013 at 04:33 AM.