View Single Post
Captain
# 4
02-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Have I missed something? I'm not sure why you have dismissed the borg, for what seems like nothing more than your for your own personal reasons, and then used the Undine as the only potential alternative?

I dont even think they should add either of those races as they should remain 'bad guys' only but lets say hypothetically it is the undine. I expect to only see 2 ships, the Nicor as its the only canon one and probably the battleship.

i doubt they will add the dreadnought, as they tend to stay away from them unless they can turn it into a carrier. if they cant get fighters onto it and undine dont use fighters then i dont expect it.
I would say that the bulk of end game content involes the Borg - STF's are still the number 1 way people earn dithium in game + doing them for gear and fun.

If you had players in Borg ships it would add too much confusion - "is that another NPC coming fast up on me from behind or a Player?" Just too much trouble.

But i would also really like to see Anti-proton special weapons come into the game as a lock-box reward. The Undine NPC's in game use anti-proton.

Last edited by born2bwild1; 02-28-2013 at 10:19 AM.